- Reviews (0)
The BackJoy Trigger Point Relief Massager is collapsible for travel and perfect for post workout soreness. The BackJoy Massager is a great massage tool for relieving muscles all around the body. With its easy-to-hold ergonomic design, this back massager makes it easy to relieve pain through direct pressure. Get all the benefits of a professional massage without the price tag. The detachable design makes it simple to break the massager down into two small parts that fit perfectly into your bag or briefcase. Seven trigger point knobs around the massager are specially designed to simulate the action of a massage therapists thumb. Massage tight trigger points in your shoulders, neck, back, feet and legs to release tension. How do I use the Trigger Point Relief Self-Massager? Push the two parts of the collapsible massager together in the center until you hear a click. Find an area where your body holds tension. Hold the massager by the handles or the frame so that the therapy knob touches the affected area. Press the therapy knob into the problem area using a comfortable amount of pressure. Hold for 10 to 30 seconds, then release. Repeat this motion until you feel muscles tension start to release. TIP: Push away from your body with your lower or outside hand while guiding the therapy knob with the upper or inside hand. This leveraging technique creates self-directed pressure to the targeted muscle. You can also use the Trigger Point Massager to apply healing pressure to many other parts of the body such as your legs, arms, feet, chest and hips.
- Its efficient design makes it easy to relieve pain through direct pressure
- Get all the benefits of a professional massage without the price tag
- Perfect for post workout massages and muscle soreness
- Collapsible massager for easy travel. Designed to simulate a massage therapist’s thumb
- This Manual Self Neck Massager triggers points in your shoulders, neck, back, feet and legs. Measures 14.25 x 11 x 1.5″