How Is CPAP Different From Bipap?admin
Some people are suffering from a problem where they may not be able to breathe while sleeping, this problem is also known as sleep apnea. Sleep apnea may cost a person his/her life if not taken proper care of. The market is full of medicines and equipment which suggests that they can cure or treat sleep apnea. If you are facing trouble breathing while you go to sleep, immediately get in touch with your doctor and start taking the medicines and treatments.
Nowadays, online medical stores give you a wide range of products from CPAP and BiPAP machines to normal medicines. Thus, it is easy to buy medical products online as the online medical portals give more convenience in terms of buying to the user. You also get to choose from a wide range of brands and make a comparison while you buy one.
You Can Buy CPAP/BIPAP Mask Here: https://www.vesaliushealth.com/product/nasal-moisturizer-cann-ease-1-oz-for-people-on-oxygen-therapy-and-cpap-bipap-mask-case-of-12/
CPAP and BiPAP are both machines which make sure that a person with sleep apnea can breathe while they are sleeping. These machines deliver the air through a mask so that the person doesn’t lose his/her breath during the time of difficulties. These two machines are a total boon for people who are suffering from sleep apnea. There are numerous CPAP and BiPAP machines in the market at different prices. So one can choose according to their budget or price.
How is CPAP different from BiPAP?
Certain points differentiate a CPAP from a BiPAP machine. Let us have a look at those points one by one.
- Speed: Most people love to use a CPAP machine because it ensures quick and fast delivery of air with the mask. Its speed is fast in comparison to a BiPAP machine. It makes sure that the person gets a consistent amount of pressurized air during the time of trouble, so the person doesn’t faint or feel dizzy. So if you are someone who is suffering from sleep apnea then CPAP is a must for you.
- Pressure type: A CPAP machine only goes with the one or single pressure like you set pressure in the night and that will continue till you change the pressure. But the market has some CPAP machines which operate from a slow pressure and increase till your desired pressure of air. But BiPAP comes with a double or dual pressure setting which allows its users to rest in between breathing. One can set the features in a BiPAP machine on their own according to their requirements. But in CPAP your doctor tells and sets your air pressure in it. With the help of a BiPAP machine, a person can improve their breathing level while they sleep and with a CPAP machine too.
Who are the target people of the BiPAP machine?
- People who are suffering from sleep apnea and face trouble while breathing during their sleep time.
- BiPAP is one of the best machines for people who are suffering from sleep apnea.
- People who have lung issues or fiber bundle issues in their body.
- It is also good for people who have diseases or issues related to the heart.
- For people who want to have two pressure types so that they can take a break while breathing in or out.
Why is BiPAP trending more than CPAP?
- Two types of pressure to make sure that the person breathes properly.
- The air pressure starts from 4 cm and it increases over time and according to your settings.
- BiPAP also follows a set of exhalation pressure during the working duration.
- It is easy to use and one doesn’t have to handle the difficult settings of CPAP.
Always consult your doctor before you buy any of the above following machines. Learn how to use it and how to clean and restore the machine as well. Choose the best machine for yourself and sleep without worries. Buying medical equipment online will only ease your process of buying medical supplies and give you mental peace. If you don’t use the machines properly you may not get to see the favorable results. So take all the precautions and treat sleep apnea with fewer complications.