Color:Yellow - Thin TheraBand Professional Non-Latex
Resistance Bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of resistance. Proper
use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and
negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and
cooperation of muscle groups. Color-coded progressive resistance gives
at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next. And because
it is not made with natural rubber latex its an ideal option for users with
latex sensitivities. Manufacturer Contact Information Not Applicable
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Professional grade exercise and resistance bands for stretching, toning, and conditioning all major muscle groups, increases both strength & flexibility subtly and naturally without weights
- Simple & easy to use product for upper & lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles as well as specific training for yoga, crossfit, lower body pilates, and running
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color, making these bands ideal for strength training and physical therapy programs
- Non-Latex Professional Resistance Bands with no scent and no powder meet the needs of patients, practitioners and personal users with latex allergies, and are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a "no latex policy"