You are ordering 12 Rolls of Mueller Big Gold M-Wrap.
Foam prewrap is an essential part of every med kit - from the emergency hiking
kit to the professional athletic trainer's bag. The traditional use for
prewrap is under athletic tape to keep the tape from adhering to skin, however
it has dozens of other uses that make it indispensable for athletes. It has
been commonly used in recent years as a hair band to keep flyaway hairs out of
athletes' eyes. Because it is easy to tear but strong when twisted, it is also
used to create knee and elbow straps that alleviate the pressure on painful
tendons. These rolls are sold in bulk, not in retail packaging.
- Use under athletic tape to help eliminate skin irritation and chafing
- Can be used to secure cold packs and bandages
- Holds pads, socks, shirt sleeves in place
- Makes effective, non-slip hair bands for sports
- Each roll is 2.75" x 30 yd of Latex-free foam