Trigger Finger is a common problem that can cause pain or a locking sensation in one or more fingers. Usually it is caused by repetitive grasping or contact with a particular object (steering wheel, tennis racket, cell phone, etc.) which breaks down the fat pad at the base of the finger. When the fat pad breaks down, the tendon beneath it, which helps bend the finger, starts to thicken or swell. This tendon runs through a tunnel or sheath (A-1 pulley) at the base of the finger. When the thickening or swelling occurs, the tendon can't easily pass through the A-1 pulley, which in turn causes pain and a locking sensation as you try to move the finger. Removes pressure from affected area allowing daily activities to resume comfortably Restores fat pad that naturally protects the area Helps identify the grip or repetitive action that is causing the problem so that an alternative method may be used to prevent additional flare ups Developed by an Orthopedic Surgeon First of its kind on the market First non-invasive solution to painful trigger finger May be worn on any finger with complete freedom of movement (XS-XL) Made out of blended neoprene rubber and nylon fabric Determine the correct size by measuring the circumference between the base of the finger and PIP joint, much like you would to size a ring . If you are unsure about sizing contact your treating clinician before ordering. If an open cut or injury is present, do not apply Trigger Finger Solution over the wound.
- Active Innovations by Cramer Trigger Finger Solution Size: Large (2.75"-3")
- Non-invasive solution for painful trigger finger
- Cushioning ring relieves pressure and allows hand's protective fat pad to heal
- Complete freedom of movement. Complete freedom of movement
- Determine your correct size by measuring the circumference between the base of your finger and the PIP joint, much like you would to size a ring.