Style:28" Rope For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reachers and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes. Manufacturer Contact Information Not Applicable
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Sock and stocking aide with 28" rope and no-slip pad, plastic sock tool for adults measures 5.5" wide x 10" long for wider feet
- Continuous loop cord with comfortable foam handle great for one-handed use for patients with limited range of motion, back pain, or trouble bending or gripping
- Position sock aid in between knees to easily slip sock onto trough
- Assisted daily living tool provides independence and privacy while getting dressed and fits any length or size of sock or stocking
- Easily store and reuse, durable and high quality, sticky pad will not pull off with repeated use